In this section you can find all information connected with our course Mechanics II. Below I will liste topics that we supposed to do during our meetings (week by week). For each of these topics I will provide a reference in order to simplyfy porcess of searchnig those in many electronic sources. This reference is optional and if you will find similar topics in other references feel free to use them.
- Kinematics of the particle (material point). Kinematics of a particle – 12.1 – 12.6 pp. 3-48 vol 2, 12.4 R. C. HIBBELER „Statics and Dynamics”.
- Motion of a point on the circle.
- Planar movement of rigid body
I will be successively updating information at this site.
- Kinematics of the particle
2. Motion of a point on the circle.
3. Planar motion of rigid body
4. Complex motion
5. Dynamics of material point
6. Dynamics of complex motion
7. Conservation principles for material point
9, Moment of momentum