On September 24-25, it is scheduled 14th Summer School on Fracture Mechanics. The conference is organized by the Ternopil National Technical University (TNTU), Ternopil, Ukraine, in the frame of conference “Damage and Integrity of Structures”. Below preliminary program of the School.
24 September, 2015
- 8.30-8.45 Registration of participants
- 8.45-9.00 Opening of the Summer School Yasniy P., Panasyuk V., Kasprzak W., Marsavina L.,Toth L.
- 9.00-11.00 Yasniy P., Basic approaches of fracture mechanics (Ternopil Ivan Pul’uj National Technical University, Ukraine)
- 11.00-11.15 Coffee break
- 11.15-13.15 Yasniy P., Basic concepts and mechanisms of fatigue (Ternopil Ivan Pul’uj National Technical University, Ukraine)
- 13.15-14.00 Lunch
- 14.00-16.00 Yasniy O., Exercise session: The calculations of residual lifetime of structural elements under cyclic loading considering the scatter of cyclic crack growth resistance characteristics. (Ternopil Ivan Pul’uj National Technical University, Ukraine)
- 16.00-18.00 Banquet
25 September, 2015
- 8.30-10.30 Tóth L., Szávai Sz., Rózsahegyi P., Semi non-destructive material characterization for ageing monitoring of operating components (Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research Institute for Logistics and Production Engineering, Hungary)
- 10.30-10.45 Coffee break
- 10.45-12.45 Nykyforchyn H., The main regularities and methods of evaluation of dissipated damaging in steels caused by its long-term service (Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute of the NAS of Ukraine)
- 12.45-13.45 Lunch
- 13.45-15.45 Krasowskii A., Application of fracture mechanics methodology to the structural integrity assessment of some industrial objects (Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength of the NAS of Ukraine)
- 15.45-16.00 Coffee break
- 16.0-18.00 Kaleta J., Design, manufacturing, modeling, monitoring and testing of high- pressure composite vessels for hydrogen storage (Wrocław University of Technology, Poland)
- 18.00 Closing ceremony Results of 14-th Summer School and discussion of new status of Summer Schools in Eastern and Central Europe: Yasniy P., Kaleta J., Marsavina L., Nykyforchyn H.