Please register not later than November, 11th directly via Email to the organizer Dr. Martin Abendroth.
More information about the venue, accommodation, the city of Freiberg, the Mineralogical Collection Terra Mineralia and the university can be found on the website: http://tu-freiberg.de/fakult4/imfd/fkm/bssmc18/index.html
We are looking forward to seeing you in Freiberg.
- 9:00 Coming Together / Breakfast
- 9:30 M. Kuna Welcome Address
- 9:50 L. Zybell, G. Hütter, U. Mühlich, M. Kuna Micromechanical modeling of ductile fracture by plastic collapse of voids
- 10:10 F. Koch, M. Enderlein, M. Kuna Modeling and finite element analysis of inservice welding of gas pipelines
- 10:40 S. Groh Hierarchical multiscale modeling of the plasticity in metals
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 11:30 M. Groß Physically consistent simulation of technical polymers
- 11:50 A. V. Shutov, J. Ihlemann On the simulation of distortional hardening: A rheological approach
- 12:10 K. de Payrebrune, M. Kröger Dynamics of systems with rough and abrasive contacts
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Individual Program: Lab Tour, Terra Mineralia, Weihnachtsmarkt